Wednesday 30 July 2008

Where in the World? Kit

I have designed a freebie kit for everybody today. I've made a lot of papers in pinky and lilac tones and wanted to make something a bit more suitable for masculine layouts. It's in neutral, brown and green tones and has a bit of a travel theme. The kit contains 4 papers, several elements, 4 different frames and a set of alpha/numerals. I think this is the first full kit I have made!! Yay! It's not fantastic because I still have a lot to learn in regards to this designing malarkey, but it was a lot of fun to make and I hope that people can make some use of it.


As usual, here are the previews:
























You can get the alpha here.





















The elements are here.






















The frames can be found here.






















And finally, the papers are here.



Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Unknown said...

Many thanks for sharing this minikit... I love the colours.
;)
Sue