Thursday 17 July 2008

Generous Designer Award

I started digiscrapping several months ago when I was still an impoverished student! And as I had never previously scrapped at all and so had no idea how long I would stay interested, I was concerned about splurging my limited budget on supplies. So I was pretty excited when I discovered that there were loads and loads of designers out there who regularly give away quality digiscrapping freebies. (Over the last couple of months, I have become pretty addicted to freebie hunting!) And without the generosity of these designers I never would have had the chance to become so creative and so addicted to this new hobby of mine. Also, I never would have bothered attempting to design my own digiscrapping supplies!

So, I wanted to say a big thankyou to these designers for giving away their talent and time. I have downloaded some truly gorgeous freebies over the last few months. Now ideally, I'd like to give these designers a big bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates, but obviously thats not very practical!! (Imagine if we could one day email real things to each other!!) So instead I've made a couple of blinkies for them to choose from and I will nominate one designer every few weeks for the blinkie thankyou award!!

If anyone knows of any generous designers that they would like to see recieve this award please let me know!

To the designers: If I have nominated you for this award please let me know which blinkie you prefer (they are on the right under Designer Award Blinkies) along with your contact details and I will send you the html code!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Laura-

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! Truly an honor and I am humbled by your nomination! I am glad that you enjoy my freebies and I love to see what everyone does with them. Your grunged up papers are gorgeous, love the colors! I think I like the top blinkie, if you want to email me at debh945@yahoo.com I will be happy to drop it on my blog!

Thanks Again!
Deb