Sunday 27 July 2008

My first attempts at making elements...freebies galore!

Lots of freebies today! I've had a few days off so I've had a go at making my own scrapbooking elements. I have made a few cardboard frames, some cardboard and note paper shaped journal tags and a few notepaper speech bubbles. I hope you like them!

I have made the cardboard frames into three different shapes and each shape comes in two different bright pastel colours. I tried to include a colour that would be suitable for either feminine or masculine layouts for each shape.

Heres a preview (Not all shown):



















You can download the frames here

Next up is the cardboard and notepaper journal tags which I have made in a few different shapes:


















You can download these here.

And finally, I made these notepaper speech bubbles, some of which are a bit crumpled and grungy (I love love love speech bubbles, they make fantastic journalling tags for layouts!):

You can download these here.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

orlando.native said...

If this is what your first attempt looks like, I can't wait to see what you come up with once you have experience under your belt! You made some beautiful stuff -- thank you for sharing it!