Saturday 28 June 2008

More lovely freebie links

Here are a couple of freebies that I have oooh-ed and ahhh-ed over in the last couple of days!







This gorgeous fairy overlay can be found at Rainy Day Scraps. I love how detailed and delicate it is.











Aja Abney's fun and colourful My Wish For You kit can be found in the gallery over at http://www.scrapartist.com/











I love anything a bit shabby, torn and aged (in terms of a scrapbooking aesthetic anyway!) so I have fallen a little bit in love with this ripped newspaper frame avaliable at
Wilma's Creations









These grungy grub papers are my favourite find this week. I love the shabby, aged look they have and they are so perfect for a project I've had in mind over the last couple of weeks. They are made by Susan over at Raspberry Road Designs.







Thanks to all the designers for your generosity and to any freebie hunters, enjoy!

NOTE: All links active as of 28/06/08

No comments: