Monday 23 June 2008

A foray into the world of blogging

Well, here I am, blogging for pretty much the first time ever! Recently I have gotten into the world of digital scrapbooking in a biiiiig way and I have read so many entertaining, witty and interesting blogs that I have been inspired to start my own.

Initially I thought about starting my own blog dedicated to scrapbooking freebies, but there are already so many wonderful sites on the internet dedicated to this already (and doing a good job too! - see my links column for some of these) so the aim of my blog is to provide information to the beginner digiscrapper, based on my own learning experiences. It will probably also include lots of random thoughts and musings that pop into my head!!

To anyone who spots mistakes, errors or misinformation relating to digiscrapping in my blog please feel free to get in touch with me so I can make ammendments. I am new to this, and any corrections will be greatfully recieved!!

No comments: