Saturday 2 August 2008

Sing me to Sleep kit layout

Heres a layout I have made using my new freebie kit Sing me to Sleep. It should give you an idea of what everything will look like when its put together! The whole kit contains 2 sets of elements, 8 different teal and purple textured papers, a set of alpha (lower and upper case) and a set of numerals, plus 4 different wordarts. I think thats everything!

This kit should coordinate well with alot of the freebies I have given away lately, especially the cardboard/note paper journal tags, the thought bubble tags and possibly also the sugar and spice papers.

I'll try and get as much as possible uploaded today, but some will have to wait possibly, because I have a wedding reception to go to later. I'm really looking forward to it in a lot of ways because they are a great couple and there will be a lot of friends there tonight, but I can't help thinking that I might start to feel like a character in a chick flick because I'm going to have to sit through hearing my ex fella (who's a very talented singer) sing lots of lovely love songs. Grrr!
He's been asked to sing for their first dance and I want to take some photos of that so I can make some layouts for them, so I'm just going to have to grin and bear it! A sense of humour is going to be very important this evening! So, I'm going to put on a pretty dress and a great big smile and have a good night out with lots of friends and one of the loveliest couples in the world!

Anyway, enough yabber (!!) here's the layout I made:




















Oh and I know the picture I chose to use isn't exactly the most sophisticated look in the world, but I thought the colours went well and I made this L/O pretty quickly!!

No comments: